This relates to specialist UK immigration and legal services. Certainly, the specialist solicitors provide a wide array of professional UK visa and appeal services for entry clearance, leave to remain, ILR applications and reapplications after refusal. Accordingly, covers the following topics:
- How to get professional UK visa and immigration services?
- Do I really require the UK visa and appeal services?
- When I should be looking for UK visa and appeal services?
- Services for UK visitor visit applications and judicial review
- Specialist services for settlement applications under Appendix FM
- Some other popular UK visa and immigration services
How to get professional UK visa and immigration services?
If you intend to get professional assistance in your UK visa and immigration matter from inside or outside the UK then can initiate the process by filling the contact form. However, it is advisable to read the standard enquiry procedure before initiating your visa and immigration enquiry.
Do I really require the UK visa and appeal services?
Not really! Perhaps, you can do it yourself, if you think your application is straightforward. Certainly, it is not mandatory to apply through an immigration solicitor or representative. Therefore, it is purely your choice whether to opt for the specialist UK visa and appeal services or not.
When I should be looking for UK visa and appeal services?
Perhaps, depending on the circumstances, the UK immigration services may either relate to a fresh application or reapplication after refusal. Moreover, if an applicant likes to challenge a refusal decision- or is subject to re-entry or deception ban– then might opt for professional appeal, administrative review and judicial review services.
Services for UK visitor visit applications and judicial review
Perhaps, the UK standard visitor visa is the most common and popular UK visa. Therefore, most frequently, people are keen to get specialist advice and representation to apply for the visitor visa successfully. Moreover, quite often after refusal people are looking for professional legal service for either re-application or challenging the refusal decision through judicial review.
Specialist services for settlement applications under Appendix FM
For settlement under the family route, UK visa and appeal services are in high demand for a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, spouse, civil, unmarried, same-sex partner entry clearance, leave to remain and ILR applications. And also claims under exceptional circumstances and compelling and compassionate circumstances outside the rules. Moreover, in case of a refusal decision, an applicant can also file an appeal against the refusal decision.
Some other popular UK visa and immigration services
However, some of the other frequently used immigration and legal services are:
- Entry clearance applications for all types of short-stay visas such as child visitor visa, permitted paid engagement, medical and marriage visitor visa, short-term study for short courses and English language, short term child student, parent of a Tier-4 Child
- Business visa applications under the recently announced Start-up and Innovator Visa under Appendix W
- Points based system applications relating to Tier 1 Investor, Entrepreneur, Exceptional Talent, Graduate Entrepreneur. And also for Tier 2 General, ICT, Ministers of Religion and Sportsperson.
- Student visa applications for Tier 4 students and dependants
- Leave to remain applications under immigration and work categories such as Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 1 Investor, Tier 2 Work Permit and Tier 5 Temporary Worker.
- UK visa and appeal services for further leave to remain applications under private and family life.
- Applications as a (sole) parent of a British national child
- All types of settlement applications such as long-residence. SET (O) – individuals who are eligible to apply for settlement under Tier 1 and Tier 2 categories
- All types of dependent applications
- UK visa and appeal services for applications under EEA regulations. For Non-EEA family members, extended family members retained-right of residence. And also permanent residence card applications and the settlement of EU Citizens in the UK after Brexit
- British Citizenship applications under section 6 of the British Nationality Act 1981
- Any other legal service!
- UK visa success rate by country and type of application!
- UK Tourist Visa 2020: how to fill the online application form?
- USA visitor visa B1/B2 requirements and how to apply on DS-160?
- US visa rejection rate by country and type of application!
Moreover, to know the country-specific details of UK visa and immigration please refer to Egypt, Ghana, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE and the USA.