Non-PBS Domestic Worker, UK Ancestry Visas Issued During 2005-15

A Total of 255,407 Non-PBS Visas Issued During 2005-15

A total of 253,486 visas (12.79% of the total work visas) were issued to the Main Applicants (outside the UK) under Non-PBS during 2005-15. And 1,921 visas (0.10% of the total work visas) to their Dependants during 2005-15. Therefore, all in all, 255,407 visas (12.89% of the total work visas) were issued under Non-PBS in the following three (3) sub-categories:

 

0.18 m Non-PBS Visas to Domestic Workers in Private Households

A total of 180,543 visas, representing 9.11% of the total 1.98 million work visas, were granted to the Main Applicants under Domestic Workers in Private Households with the following yearly break-up:

In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 a total of 16,939, 17,901, 16,645, 16,458, 14,886, and 15,351 visas, respectively, were issued to the Main Applicants as Domestic Workers in Private Household. During 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 a total of 16,198, 15,550, 16,513, 16,750, and 17,352 visas, respectively, were issued to the Main Applicants as Domestic Workers in Private Household.

1,921 visas (0.10% of the total work visas) were granted to the Dependants of Domestic Workers in Private Households.

Accordingly, during 2005-2015, a total of 182,464 visas (9.21% of the total work visas) were approved for Domestic Workers in Private Households Main Applicants and their Dependants for entry clearance.

Non-PBS 67,184 UK Ancestry Visas Issued during 2005-15

As many as 67,184 visas, representing 3.39% of the total 1.98 million work-related visas, were granted to the Main Applicants under Non-PBS UK Ancestry with the following yearly breakup:

In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 a total of 10,142, 9,742, 8,381, 7,711, 4,888, and 4,770 Non-PBS UK Ancestry Visas were issued, respectively. In 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 a total of 4,354, 3,838, 4,160, 4,372, and 4,826 Non-PBS UK Ancestry Visas were issued, respectively.

Non-PBS 5,759 Other Permit Free Employment Visas during 2005-15

5,759 visas (0.29% of the total work visas) were granted to Non-PBS Other Permit Free Employment Main Applicants with the following yearly break-up:

In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 a total of 293, 367, 318, 284, 521, and 490 visas for Other Permit Free Employment were issued, respectively. In 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 a total of 652, 679, 733, 769, and 653 visas for Other Permit Free Employment were issued, respectively.

Back to Top | Details of Non-PBS Work, UK Ancestry Visas Issued During 2005-15

UK VISA BLOG UK VISA CONTACT
UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES