This relates to UK Points Based System (PBS) Tier 1 Immigration Visa Processing Time, Tier 2 Work Visa Processing Time, Tier 4 Student Visa Processing Time, Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa Processing Time for the UK Visa Applications submitted from RUSSIA (Russian Federation) at the UKVAC Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk and Ekaterinburg during the month of February 2017. No application was concluded from VAC Rostov, Russia, during the period.
Please Note: the real processing times may vary due to a range of factors.
Points Based System Visa Processing Time from Russia
Tier 1 Immigration
- Moscow – 25%, 31% and 37% of the applications were decided within 5, 10 and 15 working days, respectively. All the requests were concluded within 30 days;
- Ekaterinburg – All the requests were resolved within sixty (60) business days, respectively.
Please note: apart from Tier 1 Entrepreneur, the other sub-categories of Tier 1 Immigration are Tier 1 Investor for high valued migrants, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent and Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur. Moreover, applications from outside the UK, under Tier 1, are initially issued a visa for 3 years and 4 months. Afterwards, an extension of further 2 years is granted, upon fulfilment of the requirements during the initial period. Consequently, after a cumulative 5 years of leave under Tier 1, the migrants can apply for an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), which could eventually be converted into British Citizenship.
Tier 2 Work
- Moscow – 48%, 89% and 91% of the applications were decided within 5, 10 and 15 days, respectively. All the applications were completed within 30 days. An expedients decision was made on 2% of the applications within three (3) working days;
- St. Petersburg – 18% and 90% of the applications were decided within 5 and 10 business days, respectively. All the applications were resolved within 60 days.
Tier 4 Student
- Moscow – 40%, 80% and 100% of the requests were decided within 3, 5 and 10 working days, respectively;
- Novosibirsk – A decision was reached on all the applications within fifteen (15) business days.
Tier 5 Temporary Worker
- Moscow – 59% and 97% of the applications were decided within 5 and 10 days, respectively. All the requests were concluded within 30 days. An expedient decision was made, within 2 and 3 working days, on 16% and 32% of the applications, respectively;
- St. Petersburg – 37% of the requests were decided within 5 working days. A decision was reached on all the applications within ten (10) business days;
- Ekaterinburg – 75% of the requests were decided within ten (10) working days. All the applications were concluded within fifteen (15) working days;