This relates to UK Visa Enquiry Procedure for specialist immigration advice service London. Please read the Standard Enquiry Procedure for UK visa and immigration advice. It is important as it is not possible to respond to incomplete and vague inquiries. Otherwise, the UK Immigration Advice Service Immigration Lawyers London strive to answer any enquiry as soon as practicable.
UK Visa Enquiry Procedure for Immigration Advice Service London
Perhaps, every UK Immigration Enquiry is unique. Therefore, in order to provide meaningful immigration advice, the enquiry procedure has two stages.
Explain Your Case | UK Visa and Immigration Advice
First of all, it is recommended that an enquirer may provide some case-specific details, for instance:
- If an enquirer intends to visit the UK after a previous refusal then perhaps be able to explain the reasons for the refusal mentioned in the refusal letter.
- Likewise, in case the enquiry pertains to Tier-1 Entrepreneur then the enquirer may provide few details about his/her present business activities and his/her business proposals in the UK i.e. what sort of business an enquirer intends to do establish or carry out in the UK as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant in the UK;
- Perhaps, for fresh visitor visa applications, an enquirer may provide some details of his/her travel history;
Accordingly, for any other UK Visa Application Enquiry such as Settlement of Spouse, Unmarried or Same-Sex Civil Partner in the UK, Post Brexit Settlement of EU Nationals in the UK, Tier-1 Investor, Tier-2 Work Permit, Tier-4 Student, Extensions or Leave to Remain in the UK, ILR, Asylum, Citizenship etc. the enquirer may provide the some meaningful details for a better understanding and advice.
Relevant Documents and Case Fee | UK Visa and Immigration Advice
Subsequently, after the receipt of the UK immigration enquiry, a qualified UK Visa and Immigration Adviser will contact the enquirer. Accordingly, the UK immigration adviser may ask for the provision of relevant Case Specific Document(s) such as Refusal Letters, Deportation Orders, Application Forms etc.
Certainly, this will enable the enquirer not only to explain the nature of the enquiry but also enable the UK visa adviser to understand the case better, more efficiently and to assess and assist better. Consequently, after reviewing the papers and information, the legal advisor will then be in a position to process the UK immigration enquiry and get in touch with the enquirer with an appropriate course of action to be taken and the relevant case fees.
Immigration Advice Service Immigration Lawyers London
Furthermore, most of the enquiries for UK visa and immigration advice relates to UK visitor and spouse visa application, refusal, reapplication, appeal and ILR. However, other frequent and notable UK immigration enquiries relate to:
- refusals, reapplication, appeal and judicial review
- business visa (tier 1 entrepreneur)
- family settlement visa, fiance visa, marriage visa, unmarried partner visa
- Tier 2 work visa, Tier 4 student visa, ancestry visa, Tier 5 temporary visa
UK Visa International Enquiry Service
Perhaps, the UK visa international enquiry service has received enquiries nearly from every part of the world, especially from India and Pakistan.
UK Visa Enquiry from India
First of all, the enquiry service has received quite a number of enquiries from all over India. Probably, quite frequently, the UK visa enquiry from India has come from:
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune
UK Visa Enquiry from Pakistan for Immigration Advice Service London
However, in the case of Pakistan, a major chunk of the enquiry has been from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.
UK Immigration Enquiry from Other Countries
Likewise, the immigration advice service London has received enquiries from:
- Australia – Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Canada – Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria Island
- South Africa – Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria
- USA – New York, Washington
- Russia – Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Rostov
- Saudi Arabia – Jeddah, Riyadh
- Nigeria – Abuja, Lagos
- Poland, Philipines, UAE (Dubai), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Jamaica
- Belgium, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey
Finally, to know more about UK Visa and Immigration, read our blog posts.
Perhaps, to know more about UK Visa and Immigration: UK Visitor Visa 2018, UK Priority Visa Service, UK Settlement Visa Processing Time, UK Tourist Visa Processing Time After Biometrics, UK Visa Delay Reasons, UK Visa Reapply or Appeal, UK Immigration Appeal Waiting Time and UK Visa Appeal Solicitors