This relates to UK Visa Enquiry Procedure for specialist immigration advice service London. Please read the Standard Enquiry Procedure for UK visa and immigration advice. It is important as it is not possible to respond to incomplete and vague inquiries. Otherwise, the UK Immigration Advice Service Immigration Lawyers London strive to answer any enquiry as soon as practicable.
UK Visa & Immigration
Get Best Advice!
Study & Work in the UK
2-Year Post Study Work (PSW) Visa
UK visa enquiry procedure for immigration advice service London
Perhaps, every UK Immigration Enquiry is unique. Therefore, in order to provide meaningful immigration advice, the enquiry procedure has two stages.
Please explain your case for UK visa and immigration advice!
First of all, it is recommended that an enquirer may provide some case-specific details, for instance:
- If an enquirer intends to visit the UK after a previous refusal then perhaps be able to explain the reasons for the refusal mentioned in the refusal letter.
- Likewise, in case the enquiry pertains to Tier-1 Entrepreneur then the enquirer may provide few details about his/her present business activities and his/her business proposals in the UK i.e. what sort of business an enquirer intends to do establish or carry out in the UK as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant in the UK;
- Perhaps, for fresh visitor visa applications, an enquirer may provide some details of his/her travel history;
Accordingly, for any other UK Visa Application Enquiry such as Settlement of Spouse, Unmarried or Same-Sex Civil Partner in the UK, Post Brexit Settlement of EU Nationals in the UK, Tier-1 Investor, Tier-2 Work Permit, Tier-4 Student, Extensions or Leave to Remain in the UK, ILR, Asylum, Citizenship etc. the enquirer may provide the some meaningful details for a better understanding and advice.
100% FREE admission process!
Relevant documents and fee for UK visa and immigration advice
Subsequently, after the receipt of the UK immigration enquiry, a qualified UK Visa and Immigration Adviser will contact you. Accordingly, the UK immigration adviser may ask for the provision of relevant Case-Specific Document(s) such as Refusal Letters, Deportation Orders, Application Forms etc.
Certainly, this will enable you to explain the nature of the enquiry. And also enable the immigration adviser to understand the case better, more efficiently and to assess and assist better. Consequently, after reviewing the papers and information, the legal advisor will then be in a position to process the UK immigration enquiry and get in touch with the enquirer with an appropriate course of action to be taken and the relevant case fees.
Immigration advise service by specialist lawyers London
Furthermore, most of the enquiries for UK visa and immigration advice relates to UK visitor and spouse visa application, refusal, reapplication, appeal and ILR. However, other frequent and notable UK immigration enquiries relate to:
- refusals, reapplication, appeal and judicial review
- business visa (tier 1 entrepreneur)
- family settlement visa, fiance visa, marriage visa, unmarried partner visa
- Tier 2 work visa, Tier 4 student visa, ancestry visa, Tier 5 temporary visa
UK visa international enquiry and advisory service
Perhaps, the UK visa international enquiry service has received enquiries nearly from every part of the world, especially from India and Pakistan.
UK Visa Enquiry from India
First of all, the enquiry service has received quite a number of enquiries from all over India. Probably, quite frequently, the UK visa enquiry from Indian nationals has come from:
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune
UK visa enquiry Pakistan for immigration advice service London
However, in the case of Pakistan, a major chunk of the enquiries are from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.
UK immigration enquiry from other countries
Likewise, the immigration advice service London continuously receives enquiries from other countries such as:
- Australia – Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Canada – Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria Island
- South Africa – Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria
- USA – New York, Washington
- Russia – Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Rostov
- Saudi Arabia – Jeddah, Riyadh
- Nigeria – Abuja, Lagos
- Poland, Philipines, UAE (Dubai), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Jamaica
- Belgium, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey
- UK Immigration Judicial Review: FAQs, procedure and success rate
- UK immigration solicitors for challenging visa refusals and ban!
- Administrative Review for UK visa: faqs, fees and processing time
- UK visa success rate by country and type of application!
Moreover, to know the country-specific details of UK visa and immigration please refer to Egypt, Ghana, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE and the USA.