Business Immigration UK | Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Requirements and Immigration Rules
Tier 1 Entrepreneur immigration route to the UK was introduced by HM Government UK in 2008.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur – UK Business Immigration
If you wish to apply for Tier-1 Entrepreneur from outside of UK, then the Main Applicant needs to score a Minimum of Ninety-Five (95) Points i.e. Seventy-Five (75) Points are allocated for having Entrepreneurial Funds, Ten (10) Points for Maintenace Funds, and Ten (10) for English Language Skills.
The initial entry clearance is for three (3) years and four (4) months, and afterward an Extension Application for two years (2) years can be made. Therefore, after a period of five (5) years, an applicant can apply for an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). And eventually for British Citizenship.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur | Requirements and Immigration Rules
If you are planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Initial Application, Extension or indefinite leave to remain then following the posts of UK Visa Blog may be of interest to you:
- Immigration Rules Tier 1 Entrepreneur – Paragraphs 245D to 245DF Part 6A: the Points-Based System (PBS) Requirements for Entry Clearance, Extensions, ILR. Appendix A: Attributes for Tier 1 Entrepreneur (75 Points), Appendix B: English Language Requirements (10 Points), Appendix C: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Maintenance Funds (10 Points);
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur – General Requirements, Entry or Extension Requirements, Points Scoring, Invested Funds, Entrepreneurial Teams, Money Held in Regulated Financial Institutions, Maintenance Funds, Criminal Record Certificate, Applications by Nationality, Number of Visas Granted, Success and Refusal Rate, Tier 1 Entrepreneur Enquiry;
- UK Settlement of Spouse and Unmarried Partners and Children of PBS Migrants
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time – Pakistan, UAE, KSA, Russia, Cairo (Egypt), Amman (Jordan), Lahore (Pakistan), Karachi (Pakistan), Islamabad (Pakistan), Beirut (Lebanon), Erbil (Iraq), Mirpur (Pakistan) and UK Visa Processing Time;
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application Fee 2017 Main Applicants and Dependants GBP, PKR;
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal – Judicial Review for Refusal and 10 Year Ban; Reapplication Vs. Judicial Review.