This explains the UK visa and immigration services and the procedure to contact specialist solicitors, London, from inside and outside the UK. Therefore, if you intend to get professional assistance from inside or outside the UK then can initiate the process by filling the contact form.
UK Visa and Immigration Services
The immigration specialists London, provide a wide array of professional UK visa and immigration services relating to:
- Reapplication after refusal
- Immigration and UK Spouse Visa Appeal
- Administrative Review
- Judicial Review
- A Fresh UK Visitor Visa Application such as:
- Work Permits
- Appendix W: Start-up, Innovator, Global Talent
- Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent, Graduate Entrepreneur
- Tier 2 General, Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer (ICT) or Graduate Trainee, Tier 2 Ministers of Religion and Tier 2 Sportsperson
- Non-PBS Work Visas such as UK Ancestry Visa, Turkish Businessperson etc.
- UK Spouse/Partner Visa Application for married or unmarried civil partner or same-sex partner
- UK Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa application
- Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) Visa for Parents and close family members such as over 18 son/daughter, brother, sister etc
- Applications as a (sole) Parent of a British Child Visa
- Child Adoption Visa for Bringing an Adopted Child to the UK
- Claims under exceptional circumstances and compelling and compassionate circumstances outside the immigration rules
- Tier 4 Student Admissions and Visa Applications
Leave to Remain and ILR (Settlement) Applications
- Leave to Remain and ILR (Settlement) Applications may include but not limited to:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 1 Investor, Tier 2 Work Permit and Tier 5 Temporary Worker
- Switching Applications from eligible routes to Startup and Innovator Visa
- Startup and Innovator Visa extension
- Spouse Visa Extension or Leave to Remain application
- Spouse Visa ILR application
- Domestic Violence Set (DV)
- Bereaved Partner ILR application
- UK Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa extension application
- Further leave to remain applications under private and family life
- Applications as a (sole) parent of a British Child
- Visitor Visa Extension
- All types of settlement applications such as long-residence. SET (O) – individuals who are eligible to apply for settlement under Tier 1 and Tier 2 categories
- All types of dependent applications
- Permanent Residence Card and Registration Certificates
- Other Services such as Naturalisation Application under section 6 of the British Nationality Act 1981, British Citizenship automatic claims, Human Rights claims within and outside the Immigration Rules and any other legal service!
How to Contact Immigration Specialists?
If you want to discuss your enquiry with specialist UK visa and immigration solicitors London then may fill the contact form. Since every person has different circumstances, therefore, for a meaningful interaction, it is important to provide specific details. Accordingly, for a meaningful interaction, please ensure to provide complete and correct details. For instance, if you intent to:
- reapply for UK visitor the UK after refusal then may explain the reasons for the past refusal(s)
- apply for start-up, innovator or Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa then may provide details of your business, profession, education, business plan etc
- apply for a fresh visitor visa application then may provide some details of your ties to the home country such as employment, marital status etc
Indeed, it is better to explain the specific details of your enquiry such as purpose, past applications and refusals etc. Therefore, it is always advisable to provide brief but pertinent details for a meaningful interaction. However, it is purely your choice i.e. how much information you may like to share.
Please note, it is usually not possible to respond to incomplete and vague inquiries.
What happens next?
Multilingual qualified immigration specialists will get back to you- perhaps, usually within 2-3 working days either through email or telephone. If you have not attached any documents with the UK visa enquiry form, then immigration adviser may ask for the relevant Case-Specific Document(s) such as Refusal Letters, Deportation Orders, Application Forms etc. Moreover, after reviewing the papers and information, the legal advisor may advice a course of action and also quote the fees for processing the application.
Have a great day!
UK Visa and Immigration Services: FAQs
Not really! Perhaps, you can do it yourself, especially if you think your application is straightforward. Certainly, it is not mandatory to apply through an immigration solicitor or representative. Therefore, it is purely your choice whether to opt for the specialist UK visa and appeal services or not.
Perhaps, depending on the circumstances, you may need to consult the UK visa and immigration specialists to discuss a fresh application or reapplication after refusal. Moreover, if you intend to challenge a refusal decision- or are subject to re-entry or deception ban– then might opt for professional appeal, administrative review and judicial review services.
Perhaps, the UK standard visitor visa is the most common and popular UK visa. Therefore, most frequently, people are keen to get specialist advice and representation to apply for the visitor visa successfully. Moreover, quite often after refusal people are looking for professional legal service for re-application or challenging the rejection decision. Additionally, a number of enquiries also relates to work and family settlement visa applications.
How immigration specialists can help challenge a refusal?
Apparently, the Immigration Act 2014 provides a full right of appeal to challenge certain types of entry clearance and leave to remain applications. Accordingly, specialist UK visa and immigration solicitors and lawyers can professionally challenge an appealable refusal decision relating to:
- Family and private life
- Spouse and partners visa application
- Human rights and asylum claim
- Revocation of a protection claim
- EEA Family Permit
- Deprivation of British citizenship
- Removals and deportations
However, even if an applicant has no or limit right of appeal, the UK visa and immigration specialist solicitors can help challenge refusals through judicial review.
UK Visa International Enquiry and Advisory Service
The UK visa international enquiry service London has received enquiries nearly from every part of the world, especially from the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, USA, UAE and the Philippines. Accordingly, the enquiry service has received quite a number of enquiries from:
- India, especially from Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Jalandhar, Kolkata and New Delhi
- Pakistan, mostly from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur
- USA – mostly from New York and Washington
- Russia – Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Rostov
- Saudi Arabia – Jeddah, Riyadh
- Nigeria – Abuja, Lagos
- Ghana – Accra
- Australia – Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Canada – Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria Island
- South Africa – Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria
- Poland, Philippines, UAE (Dubai), Egypt, Hong Kong, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Jamaica
- Belgium, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey