This relates to Tier 1 Investor Visa Requirements and Guidance for entry clearance, leave to remain and ILR applications. Certainly, the Tier 1 Investor visa is for high net worth individuals for making a substantial financial investment in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, to apply for a Tier 1 investor visa an applicant needs to have at least £2 million in a regulated financial institution for investment in the UK.
What the UK Tier 1 Investor Visa requirements?
Under the Tier 1 (Investor) requirements, an applicant must score at least 75 points for attributes (Appendix A of the Immigration Rules). Moreover, in order to qualify for an initial grant of leave as a Tier 1 Investor migrant an applicant must have control of money amounting to not less than £2 million, which is held in a regulated financial institution and is disposable in the UK. Moreover, the applicant must have opened an account with a UK regulated bank for the purposes of investing not less than £2million in the UK.
What is the English Language requirement?
The Tier 1 investor applicant doesn’t need to show any English language ability. The reason for exemption is that the high network individuals usually don’t have any pressing need to work. Certainly, the Tier 1 investor migrants, can work in the UK, if they wish to do so.
What is the maintenance funds requirements?
The Tier 1 investor applicants don’t need to show any funds for maintenance for themselves. And also for their dependant family members i.e. spouse and children under 18. The reason for the exemption is the access to investment funds, which Tier 1 investor migrants can utilize to support themselves and their dependants without any recourse to public funds.
Can a student with a financial sponsorship apply?
Students with financial sponsorship are able to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if they are already in the UK and are a Tier 4 (General) visa holder, student nurse, studying, writing up a thesis or re-sitting an exam, a postgraduate doctor/dentist, an overseas qualified nurse/midwife, a student sabbatical officer.
The student needs to have an unconditional agreement in writing from their financial sponsor to either re-enter or stay in the UK if their course fees and living costs are paid by either a government or an international scholarship agency.
- UK Priority Visa Fast Tracking Service: What you need to know?
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa policy guidance after March 29, 2019
- Tier 2 ICT visa 2019 for long-term staff and graduate trainees!
- Home Office Fees 2019/20 for Applications Made in the UK
- UK Visa Fees 2019/20 for Applications made from outside the UK
- UK Visitor Visa application requirements, guidance and faqs 2019!
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa UK 2019: Guidance and FAQs!
- Tier 2 Sportsperson visa application guidance and requirements
- How many British citizens living abroad and migrants in the UK?
- USA visitor visa B1/B2 requirements and DS-160 Form guidance!
- Business Visitor Visa UK: FAQs, requirements and processing time!
- Spouse Visa ILR Requirements: Set (M) guidance notes 2019
- Start-up visa UK 2019 guidance and requirements for new business
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa UK: guidance and requirements 2019
- Tier 2 General Visa UK 2019: guidance, requirements and faqs
Moreover, to know the country-specific details of UK visa and immigration applications please refer to Egypt, Ghana, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Turkey and the USA