This relates to specialist UK Visit Visa Solicitors’ services. The post explains: how specialist UK Visit Visa Consultants/Solicitors can facilitate in getting a UK Tourist Visa, Family Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa, especially if the applicant has been refused/banned/deported in the past.
UK Visit Visa Consultants | UK Tourist Visa Specialists
In terms of Immigration Rules Appendix V for Visitor, a Standard Visitor Visa Applications must meet the requirements of the Visitor Rules. Accordingly, an ECO decides a visit visa application on the information furnished by an applicant. Moreover, an ECO makes decision on balance of probability. However, the onus of proof is on the Applicant to prove that he/she is a genuine visitor.
Each visitor must meet the requirements of these Visitor Rules, even if they are travelling as, for example, a family group, a tour group or a school party.
Applications are decided based on the information provided by the applicant and any other relevant circumstances at the date of decision.
What an Applicant Needs to Prove?
In every visitor visa application, an applicant is required to specify a clear purpose of visiting the UK and also needs to establish that the applicant:
- has adequate funds to support herself/himself during the tour;
- intends to leave the UK at the end of the visit;
- can meet the costs of return or onward journey.
Accordingly, an ECO can only grant a visitor visa if he is convinced of the reasons for which an applicant intends to travel to the UK, the applicant’s affordability and intentions to return to the home country at the end of the visit.
Circumstances of an Applicant
An inability of an applicant to properly explain his/her circumstances including his/her occupation and role as well as ties in the home country generally leads to a refusal decision. Therefore, in order to establish an applicant’s bonafide in a visitor visa application, it is critical to furnish a well-documented application for a successful outcome for which specialist UK Visit Visa Lawyers could be useful due to their knowledge of the relevant Immigration Rules and professional ability to document an application as per the visitor visa requirements.
UK Tourist Visa Specialist Solicitors
A number of well-deserving high-net-worth individuals such as businesspersons and landlords have not been able to get a UK Tourist Visa mainly due to their inability to properly document and explain their bonafide. As indicated above, for granting a visa, an ECO requires compelling evidence for establishing the genuineness of purpose and there are no exceptions.
Have a Discussion with UK Visit Visa Lawyer
Businesspersons, Landlords, High-Value-Individuals as well as people genuinely seeking to visit the UK for holiday purposes, meeting family, negotiating a business deal etc. who otherwise have a good travel history, but their UK visitor visa application has been refused either on one or more occasion may discuss their case with UK Visit Visa Solicitor for maximizing chances of success.
Back to Top | UK Visit Visa Solicitors
Related Posts on UK Visitor Visa Blog:
- Standard Visitor Visa UK
- Parent of Tier 4 Child Visa
- Marriage Visitor Visa UK
- Permitted Paid Engagement Visitor Visa
- UK Visit Visa Extension- Can I Extend My UK Visitor Visa?
- Proof of Ties to Home Country UK Visa
- UK Visa Document Requirements | UK Visitor Visa Checklist
- Add’l Supporting Documents for Specific Type of UK Visitor Visas
- UK Visitor Visa Refusal Reasons for Family, Business and Tourists
- UK Visitor Visa Assessment, Requirements and Refusal Reasons
- Long-Term Visit Visa UK Multiple Entry Visa Rules
- UK Sponsor Documents | UK Visitor Visa Funds Requirements
- Family Visitor Visa General Guidance
- UK Business Visitor Visa Requirements: Permitted Activities
- Can I Study in the UK on a Visitor Visa?
- UK Medical Treatment Visa Requirements | Permitted Activities
- Suitability of UK Visitor Visa | Visa Cancellation UK
- Long-Term Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa UK
- UK Child Visitor Visa Application for Children Under 16 Years
- How hard is it to get a Standard Visa?
- UK Visitor Visa | Can I Switch a Visitor Visa to a Work Visa?
- Applying for UK Visitor Visa after Tier 4 Student Visa
- Business Visitor Visa UK Requirements | UK C Visit Business Visa